From decades, motorcycle riding is associated with Glamour, Passion, Speed, and Obsession. We could only see an increase in the charm associated with it. Regardless of gender and age discrimination, Bike riding has an equal impact of its enthusiasm in everyone. To some it’s a need, to some it’s a hobby and yet to others its life. Having said that all, if we have a glimpse around at bike riding aficionados, we barely find a single example of a bike rider who is deprived of a quality bike riding gear.
In fact, we have a usual probability of finding one thing distinctly in common, and that is, the material of their riding gear. Mostly all the bike riders wear or at least own themselves a “leather riding suit.”
Leather itself is a legend and is worn by the legends. From centuries, we have been watching incalculable usage of leather. Whereas leather is most sought and recognized in the garment industry. Leather is derived from different but natural sources of animal skin and goes through several processes of tanning, before becoming exploitable.
Having multifarious qualities, leather has gained enormous significance and worth in almost every corner of the world. Thus, when we talk about bike riding gears …leather stands chief in the rank.
There is always a reason for the adaptability of any thing by the masses. Leather riding suits are liked and preferred because they have distinctive qualities as compared to any other material.
SOME FRINGE BENEFITS OF WEARING LEATHER-RIDING SUITS
- Leather is cool in summers and warm in winter
- Leather Riding Suits allow aeration.
- Do not restrict evaporation.
- Leather Riding Suits are sturdy.
- Leather riding gears are lightweight.
- They are hard to burn.
- Leather riding suits are flexible.
- They add style to your riding experience.
- Above all Leather Riding Suits are safe, because they are strong.
These all facts are ample enough to justify and make a valid point that why leather-riding suits have always been the choice o f Street and off road, professional and yet immature riders.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR, WHEN BUYING YOURSELF A GOOD QUALITY LEATHER-RIDING SUIT?
This is an equally important and interesting question. Below is a handy quick guide for you to buy your new motorcycle leather suit
- Initially you should be familiar with leather and its quality. There are several qualities and varieties available in the market, making it hard to distinguish the right one. The varieties may include cowhide, buffalo hide, and kangaroo.
- Choose your leather-riding suit wisely, whether you want to buy a one-piece leather suit, or you want a split or two-piece leather suit with a separate jacket and trousers.
- You must consider the thickness and suit weight while buying a motorcycle leather gear.
- How much ventilation your leather suit provides is another important aspect to keep in mind.
- Never miss on looking for an accurate padding and protection; you should look for spine protection, aero hump, or safety insulation.
- How well stitched and fine lined is the suit which you are going to buy. Does it have insert pockets or snap-ins for back protection?
- Last but not the least, look for right thickness, and stretch in your leather-riding suit to give you complete comfort and protection.